3D Dentistry in Chicago
The New Standard in Dental Care
At The Dental Standard, we utilize 3D dental technology to ensure an optimal patient experience. This state-of-the-art equipment enables our dental team to have a superior view of the issues inside your mouth, as well as create ideal treatment solutions.
We use several types of 3D dental equipment, including:
- 3D x-rays
- 3D scanner
- 3D printer
With our 3D dentistry services in Chicago, you will receive the highest quality of care. Our ability to provide fast and accurate imaging ensures consistent results for every patient. It also allows each patient to clearly see the details of their own mouth so that they can be confident in our recommended treatment plans.
To learn more about our 3D dental technology, contact our friendly team at (312) 757-8060 now.
3D Dental Imaging
3D dental imaging allows us to see clear, detailed images of your mouth in a way not possible with traditional x-rays or medical CT scans. The biggest difference lies in the fact that traditional x-ray machines only create a 2D picture of your mouth. A three-dimensional image allows us to better understand the condition of your teeth and gums so that we can formulate the most effective treatment plan.
There are several benefits of 3D dental imaging, including:
- Increased diagnostic accuracy
- Reduced time for scanning
- Non-intrusive methods
- Minimal radiation exposure
- Clearer display formats for patients
The Power of 3D Printing Technology
Over the past few years, 3D printing has revolutionized the dental industry, and The Dental Standard is up to speed on all the latest advancements. From protecting teeth from grinding and impact injuries to straightening misaligned teeth to fixing broken teeth, Dr. Vlad Crutcher implements 3D printing technology in a variety of ways to ensure optimal results for patients.
There are several ways that 3D printing can be implemented in dentistry, including:
- Night guards, mouth guards, aligners, and retainers – The process for each of these solutions begins with a professional scan of your teeth. Then a specialized software is used to generate a 3D model of your teeth. Guards and retainers are designed based on the precise specifications of the model. For straightening aligners, the model is adjusted to what the patient’s teeth should become, and then an aligner is created based on those adjustments. The primary benefits of 3D printing for aligners and guards is speed and accuracy.
- Same day crowns – The traditional method of creating crowns to fix broken teeth is incredibly time-consuming and expensive. With 3D printing, creating crowns is much simpler, faster, and more cost-effective. After scanning the broken tooth, the dentist uses specialized equipment to create the crown in less than 30 minutes. Thus, a treatment that used to take several weeks is completed in under an hour.
- 3D models – When it comes to treating a dental issue, it’s crucial to get things right the first time. By using 3D printers, dentists can create an accurate model of the patient’s mouth and ensure that the aligner, crown, or implant fits with precision.
You Deserve the Best
At The Dental Standard, we are passionately committed to providing our patients with the best dentistry services available. That means staying up to date with all the advancements in 3D dental technology.
To experience 3D dentistry in Chicago firsthand, call (312) 757-8060 today.
Netflix & Drill
Relax in our massage chairs while you catch up on your favorite show with overhead TVs.
You Are Unique
Together we design a comprehensive plan to ensure your are smiling inside and out.
Minimally invasive dental care. We preserve as much natural tooth structure as possible.
Gorgeous Modern Space- Matt
Quality Work & Care- Shivam
Amazing To Me- Josh
Healthy Teeth & Forever Grateful- Ricky
Amazing & Detail-Oriented Dentist- Michael
Our vision is to create a place like no other. We have such a comfortable atmosphere that you will forget you are at a dental office. From the beautiful design to the message chairs and ceiling mounted TV's. You'll be pinching yourself to make sure you're still awake.Give Us a Call at (312) 757-8060